41 - 60 of 3338 Posts

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
Just rode around the farm...

·
Registered
69 Posts
I washed and waxed mine, along with installing a new winch cable, hopefully it is done snowing, don't want to break my new line.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I gave mine a name, installed a plow, & made a flag pole

·
Registered
56 Posts
what did you do to your ranger today

well, i took my grandson for a ride to the woods , we burnt some brush while back there, then we came back to the garage, and started to mount the new plow!! cant wait to use it next winter !!! anyway , its a ball having a little guy like avery helping me , he is almost 5 and can use a three eighths wratchet!!! i was amazed, so much fun Rod Titus

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ok, Today I changed all my fluids and the belt. I know it don't sound like much but it's the first time for me doing it! and it took me like 6 hours to do everything. Now I'm drinking a cold beer and relaxing admiring my work. Hope you all had a good day.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Last weekend I installed my new Alba full exhust system, the sound is plesant and runs just fine, a slight increase in throttle response and power. Remove and replacement took about 2 1/2 hours and 2 Samuel Adams. Last Tuesday installed the new HID plug and play light kit from Side by Side. What an improvement in that department. I will most likely remove the KC lights. I'll try to supply some pic's on the install next week. Also installed two outer wears for the front K & N air and clutch filters. It's comming together, slow but sure on the up grades!!! And last but not least I'll be installing my new DDP clutch kit today after breakfast.

Now "enjoy your ride"

Dennis

·
Registered
28,607 Posts
I took my Ranger body to the painter for one final coat of clear and helped another member install an 800 in his 09 XP.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I washed and changed all the fluids in mine, oh what fun! Oil change and tranny change easy, differentials another story.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Well top of the morning everyone!!! I installed my DDP clutch kit with ajustable weights yesterday morning and what a improvement. Install took about 2 hours. After about 20 minutes of test riding on the dirt I wanted to see what it would do from a standing start in the driveway, stomped on the throttle and it actually layed down a foot of rubber, I was impressed!!!
This clutch is fantastic...
When the wife came home she asked what the black marks in the driveway were? I told he they were mine....thats what they are!! Life is good.

"enjoy your ride"

41 - 60 of 3338 Posts