PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the front of the full size Rangers, right below each front headlight there is a rectangular hole. Behind the hole there are places to mount a light it looks like but I cannot find out what goes in there! Are there led off road lights that are made for this area that will mount right in? Seems like a perfect place for them.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Would it be safe to say the fogs will be about as bright as the headlights? I wish they had them in high output LEDs like on the light bars.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
well they're setup for 35 watt halogen bulbs...so....buy HID kits for them, OR transplant some LED's in em! Thats what id do! actually, id buy LED Lights and attatch em somewhere. Hell, i did.....lol

·
Administrator
7,005 Posts
The polaris lights that wagz has referenced will fit in the openings on the 900, but you will have some gaps around the light. Those lights were made for the 700/800, does not fit the same body lines on the 900.
I have a pic of them installed in a 900, will post if I can find it.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thx for the info!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.