PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

2201 - 2220 of 2259 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Installed some MudBusters on my 570 today. Afterwards i took a little ride boy i tell ya imo there pretty nice. Money well spent buggy wasn't no where near as muddy as it got before and clean up was a lot easier and quicker.
They are definitely $ well spent. Pictures always make everyone happier :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Installed the lock and ride top and the polaris 3500# winch kit today.
Fold down windshield and interior lights tomorrow.

·
Registered
151 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
I have a small knaak tool box that i am going to attatch with the lock and ride attatchments and breackets. Should work for storage and a little cheaper than going out and purchasing since i already own the box
No worries, just a suggestion and/or technic

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
36 Posts
Ahh much better. Mine were not that shiny. And it looks like you had to cut out the bed handle opening also?
Yes i did it worked unmodified but it needed trimmed imo. And i had one predrilled hole on the pass side where the center L bracket goes that i had to re drill. No big deal imo aw and totally my doing i had to cut out where the wires exit from under the rear upper cover. I put my back up camera on my headache rack and run the wires back to the hinge of the bed and left myself a little short lol.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I just installed new Maxxis VIPR's on my 900XP. I'm happy with the upgrade. Drove a mile on pavement and it was a smooth ride, then on my lawn and didn't tear up any grass, finally through 2 streams and over a few logs bumpin around the woods. I used 5psi in the front and 10psi in the rears. I use it for hauling firewood and attaching a tree sprayer for my orchard for the most part in the warm weather, then recreationally around my property.

I tried uploading piks but I'm having a problem, here's a link to my google drive.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SB9URZ4xtXKt1EdMfYwdi8cMNTXKHMtr/view

·
Registered
25 Posts
Installed the lock and ride top and the polaris 3500# winch kit today.
Fold down windshield and interior lights tomorrow.

Took a little longer than planned but I completed the fold down windshield 2 days ago. Completed under roof interior lights today.

Progress so far my 2018 midsize 570-

removed door nets
jumped seat belt nanny
polaris chain saw holder
polaris bed mat
quadboss lock and ride storage box
4 ebay lock and ride bed tie downs
polaris 3500# winch kit
polaris hard top
polaris fold down hard coat windshield
led interior lights

I think that's all. Looks like too much when I type it all out!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Took a little longer than planned but I completed the fold down windshield 2 days ago. Completed under roof interior lights today.

Progress so far my 2018 midsize 570-

removed door nets
jumped seat belt nanny
polaris chain saw holder
polaris bed mat
quadboss lock and ride storage box
4 ebay lock and ride bed tie downs
polaris 3500# winch kit
polaris hard top
polaris fold down hard coat windshield
led interior lights

I think that's all. Looks like too much when I type it all out!
Pics, pics, and more pics :)

·
Registered
25 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
interior lights.
They are very bright. The small blue switch on the dash controls them. Switch lights up when in use and is switched witht he key.
Bussbar modification to add two fused auxiliary power points.
All wires in split loom. I'm a former custom car audio installer. I try to make stuff look decent.

BTW- the chainsaw holder was money well spent. My stihl mini boss 14" fits perfectly. My stihl farm boss with 20" bar will work but bar is a little too long imo.

Attachments

·
Registered
151 Posts
interior lights.
They are very bright. The small blue switch on the dash controls them. Switch lights up when in use and is switched witht he key.
Bussbar modification to add two fused auxiliary power points.
All wires in split loom. I'm a former custom car audio installer. I try to make stuff look decent.

BTW- the chainsaw holder was money well spent. My stihl mini boss 14" fits perfectly. My stihl farm boss with 20" bar will work but bar is a little too long imo.
Looks great thanks for sharing. I'm constantly fighting myself about buying the chainsaw mount. I was just out back today cleaning up trails with it sliding around, the whole time contemplating that purchase. What brand is yours?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Looks great thanks for sharing. I'm constantly fighting myself about buying the chainsaw mount. I was just out back today cleaning up trails with it sliding around, the whole time contemplating that purchase. What brand is yours?
It's a polaris brand accessory. Fits the lock and ride holes in the bed.
Cost too much but it was actually worth it.

2201 - 2220 of 2259 Posts