PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

2241 - 2260 of 2260 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Appreciate it man I've always been a big fan of Interco, very good company. I'll more than likely put a set on one of my trucks pretty soon also. I'm really regretting not buying new wheels at the same time now though.

·
Registered
382 Posts
And since I'm filling so motivated today, I wired me in a second winch switch, right above winch under the fender, that way u can work it from front instead of having to get in cab, works either way now
What is protecting the switch from the elements ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
can I ask what front bumper guard you have on that? do you like it?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I haven’t been on here in a couple of years but I remember this thread, gave me some great ideas.

My 2015, 570 has the EV springs, front and rear plus 2” spacers up front.

14” wheels, 28” tires, LED lightbar up front and 2 4x4 LEDs facing rearward. Large rack on top of the metal roof contains; spare tire, winch cable, snatch block, t-post anchors, sledge hammer, tools, MREs, sleeping bag, tarps, some other crap I may never use.

I will try to remember how to load a photo.

OK, how do you load photos?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Well i have my inclosed cab done. After my Super ATV swing up windshield and roof. I ordered a set of seizmik doors and installed them the other day.
View attachment 127129
And i installed a rear roll up back dust cover back window. And a back up/loading light.
View attachment 127131

Its not airtight but will suit me. After install i drove it about 5 miles at 35,40 MPH hitting 50 a time or two and no rattles or flopping that rose above the engine noise anyway. I never noticed any problems. I did have to trim my roof a little so i could easily pop the doors off. And didn't use all of the rubber seal supplied with the doors. IMO it just made the doors to hard to close.

Probably better tires is next. I really like JustinR06 30" tires i see they have 27" i cant find the 30's. Maybe i missed it but did you lift your buggy to get the 30's to fit?

Getting my hunting Buggy ready :).

·
Registered
39 Posts
Probably better tires is next. I really like JustinR06 30" tires i see they have 27" i cant find the 30's. Maybe i missed it but did you lift your buggy to get the 30's to fit?

Getting my hunting Buggy ready :).
Appreciate it man,I ended up getting mine from motoxmall.com, I wanted the 30x10s but no one had them in stock. As for lift all it has is the 2.5 mma lift and superatv forward a-arms.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Try using the "go advanced" button and then post pictures.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Front and rear lights..

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have a 2018 570 midsize 2 seater. It has proven very useful for hunting and farming.
Got busy yesterday and installed the kfi rear bumper, superatv rear glass (plastic) and the superatv ez steer kit.
Going to for a test ride in a few to align the steering wheel.

I've gotten a little carried away with it-
polaris 3500# winch kit
overhead led interior lights (dome lights)
polaris bed mat
polaris chain saw mount
small lock and ride bed box
polaris roof
polaris fold down windshield
lock and ride ebay tie downs
ez steer power steering
rear windshield
kfi rear bumper
2nd set of stock wheels and tires from CL for spares

I'll probably buy a crew 1000 next time polaris sends me another rebate offer.
Keeping the 570 though

·
Registered
39 Posts
Factory battery kicked the bucket so decide to replace it with an odyssey 925. Ordered it Monday and got delivered today and I was a little nervous about how it would fit but it sat down in the tray perfect and cables lined right up.Heck even the factory hold down strap worked. Worth every penny, ranger cranks so much better and stronger now.
20200513_183452.jpg

2241 - 2260 of 2260 Posts