PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 20 of 224 Posts

·
Vendor
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This should be a fun thread, lets get some cool pictures of your Ranger in action or any additions to the machine!

Feel free to post pictures or videos, what have you done with your ranger this week?

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Just ordered new wheel bearings and geasable ball joints from Super Daves.

·
Super Moderator
6,851 Posts
This should be a fun thread, the question here is, "What have you done to your Polaris Ranger today?"

Feel free to post pictures or videos, did you create a custom modification? Maybe you added a new accessory? Whatever it may be, the better question may be, "Why aren't you working on your Polaris Ranger?"
I can't work on it, I'm waiting on parts from you! Lol

Reactions: FixMyToysZach

·
Registered
6,066 Posts
Hi Zach, what is Fixmytoys policy on parts price matching ? tia

·
Vendor
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Zach, what is Fixmytoys policy on parts price matching ? tia
Hey Kris,

We almost always price match with any competitor, with a few exceptions where we won't. Go ahead and shoot me a PM if you are shopping around for a certain item. I would be happy to help you out!

·
Super Moderator
6,851 Posts
What did you order? 2-3 days is the norm, of course it all depends on what you got.
Zach,
I forgot to put it in my comment, I just ordered it on Monday from Jim.
It's all good, just having a little fun.

Yes Kris, they will price match.

Reactions: FixMyToysZach

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Why aint i workin on it?... cuz i havent rode it lately. LOL nahh, its been pretty good lately. After the bushings upgrade from SUperDaves, i no longer have to monkey with much now. haha

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I just put on Polaris fender flares

·
Registered
56 Posts
Put on my pawltector. While I think it's a little pricey, I will hopefully convince myself it was a worthy addition. Will definitely take advantage of it on the hills I regularly find myself on.

·
Registered
1 Posts
greased fittings and checked and cleaned disc brakes aired up tires. changed oil yesterday any body know what causes water in oil?

·
Vendor
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Walked by it looked at it, between work,fall ball and trying to keep the wife happy no time for the ranger. ..
Take the wife on a nice romantic trail ride!

·
Registered
147 Posts
My wife actualy goes with to check trail cams if she knows I'm taking the ranger she enjoys the ride around the farm and what she calls quality time. It's not often we get quality time with kids and grandkids

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
take it everyday around 10,000 ft of 8 ft game fence to check for intruders coyotes ect T&S

·
Premium Member
829 Posts
What kind of critters do you have inside your fence?

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Well, I didn't do anything to it, but I did something for it. I bought 2 fluid changes, and a spare key blank from the dealership. Only $140, and no vaseline. :boxing:

Reactions: mustangwagz
1 - 20 of 224 Posts