PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Ranger XP1000 Northstar Crew Ultimate
148 Posts
Did your dealer add Ride Command to it? It looks just like the vehicle 2 vehicle antenna for group ride. Someone appears to have gotten lazy and didn’t run the antenna cable up the passenger side rops tube. Normally that is mounted under the roof (above the roof liner) in the front center about where the rear mirror would mount.

·
Registered
2020 Ranger XP1000 Northstar Crew Ultimate
148 Posts
Isn’t that a cable in the picture behind loomed harness to the right of item in question? If so follow that under your RC screen where ill bet your find it plugged into the V2V port. Is it a Northstar premium? Im still thinking it was added by the selling dealer.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Isn’t that a cable in the picture behind loomed harness to the right of item in question? If so follow that under your RC screen where ill bet your find it plugged into the V2V port. Is it a Northstar premium? Im still thinking it was added by the selling dealer.
No, I'm trying to figure out what the round plastic part is to the left of the wires in the photo. It's empty but it looks like something should be in it. That's why I'm leaning toward a filter.

It's not a Northstar. I saw the build info and it came with the Ride Command from the factory.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts