PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
115 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Those speakers are the MTX tower speakers being powered by a 2 channel Wet Sounds amp. Yes the REV10s are 1k a pair but they are the best out there hands down. The MTXs I have are great for the price (300$) a set.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I like that setup and wake bar but will it interfere with my rear window? And if not I'd be glad to pay you for 10minutes of your time lol. Lmk thanks

·
Registered
46 Posts
Duckhunter,

I do not know if it will interfere with a windshield. My bar mounts to the small tabs where the stock door "nets" mounted to on the top. Talk to John at Backwoods Armor, I'm sure he could build you one! Where are you located?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Cabot, Arkansas right outside of little rock. I'll shoot john an email. Thanks

·
Registered
189 Posts
Mason,
What is the model number of your stereo?

I went with the Fusion Marine radio that has AM,FM,VHF and USB inputs. I ordered the speaker enclosures from Polaris and put some marine speakers in the housing. I am happy with this setup and it looks nice and clean mounted just under the switches.
View attachment 293

·
Registered
53 Posts
i have the polaris dash kit in my 900xp. only problems i have had was a broken tab that holds radio. but it sounds great for what it is. like the bluetooth and usb plug.

·
Registered
49 Posts
ipad 1165.jpg ipad 1161.jpg ipad 1162.jpg ipad 1163.jpg ipad 1164.jpg
Here is my setup. Custom built box. Roll cage was built to fit box and sub. I have two yellow top optima's running everything.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Mason,
What is the model number of your stereo?
Tman,
I have the Fusion MS-RA200 but I think the new model number is MS-RA205.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Yep, 205 is the one I think I'll be getting.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Factory Polaris Radio, Rockford Amp, (4) 6 1/2 wake tower speakers on custom bar

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
I did all of this for around $500.... I put an 8" sub under the drivers seat and a 10" under the passenger seat. I have never heard the polaris system, but I doubt it would compare. IMG_8532.jpg IMG_8533.jpg IMG_8534.JPG IMG_8535.jpg IMG_8536.jpg

·
Registered
704 Posts
We used the Polaris system with the speakers located at the factory location. We then swapped the factory speakers with Focals and put a 8 inch 300 watt kicker sub under the passenger seat. The Focal are power by a 4 channel 400 watt Rockford Fosgate amp which we mounted on top of the glove box under the dash. The system will blow you out of the cab. We have about $800 in it but we had to negotiate on the Focals. We will be installing another set of Focals in the head liner at some point. The girls love the sub under the passenger seat!!lol. You have to cut the end of the box and let the powered sup stick through then seal it up. With the Trail Armor skids and mud blockers, no dirt or water hits it.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts