PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at selling my ranger. 2015 900 with eps. 200 miles half windsheild, sport roof, radio, and a rear view mirror. It is spotless. Never seen mud, only been up and down a few gravel roads. Just looking for a ballpark idea to put it on Craig's list. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Kelly Bluebook has the category, as for add-ons my dealer once told me they figure 1/2 price of new. Now with that said it's worth what someone is willing to pay, just got to find the right buyer.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Paid 14k for my 14 browning w tires/wheels in my sig. Had 25 miles on it.

Id start around 14k. Whick rzr r u getting? I want the highlifter edition bad but cannot have. :(

·
Registered
109 Posts
I would say 14 is a good start. Better to start a little high and negotiate. You can always go down. Hard to go up in price. Just my opinion

·
Registered
142 Posts
I'ld go nada value. One thing to consider is the cost of a new unit. I'ld rather pay 2 grand more and have brand new. Also if your buyer is financing it most lenders will only go 80% of value

·
Registered
74 Posts
Price

I'ld go nada value. One thing to consider is the cost of a new unit. I'ld rather pay 2 grand more and have brand new. Also if your buyer is financing it most lenders will only go 80% of value
I have to go with Rebel on this. I bought the same machine back in September for $13200. (.2 miles on it) I still have mine and love it.
As for the accessories I would say the value is depending on the desire. The best way to get any return on the accessories is to sell them separately. Someone that wants a half windshield will pay more then someone who doesn't.
If you want to sell it I would list it for 13500 and take anything over 12 that walks in the door.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.