PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! My name is Bryan, I'm from Fix My Toys. Im here to answer any questions you may have about your Ranger! Whether it be a mechanical question or if you just need a part or accessory quote ill do my best to get you the lowest price! As you guys should know we are Factory Authorized Polaris dealer so any OEM parts or accessories you may be looking for will be no problem, we also have a wide variety of aftermarket parts from wheels/tires to riding gear. Feel free to shoot me a PM with any questions or quotes you might want.

Hope to hear from some of you soon, Bryan

·
6,656 Posts
Excellent ....Hi Bryan, Are you guys aware of the 2013 fuel pump replacement and the ECU reflash to go with it to cool off these 2011/12 800 engines ? And are the 2013 fuel pumps available for purchase separately ? And if the pumps are available, how much $$$..... Thanks in advance!

Reactions: mtimesplitter167

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Excellent ....Hi Bryan, Are you guys aware of the 2013 fuel pump replacement and the ECU reflash to go with it to cool off these 2011/12 800 engines ? And are the 2013 fuel pumps available for purchase separately ? And if the pumps are available, how much $$$..... Thanks in advance!
X2...........

·
Vendor
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey guys, we do have the ability to reflash those PCMs however we would need the actual unit in our dealership to do so.. I dont think that would be our most cost effective plan. However i have sent PMs to both of you for a 13 Fuel pump kit.

·
6,656 Posts
Hey guys, we do have the ability to reflash those PCMs however we would need the actual unit in our dealership to do so.. I dont think that would be our most cost effective plan. However i have sent PMs to both of you for a 13 Fuel pump kit.
So Bry, you guys at Ball have completed some of these 2013 higher pressure pump/ECU reflash hot fixes and how were the results ? Thanks for the Pm.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hey Bryan, I'm needing a price for an 800xp ECU to go on my 800 crew. Can you help me out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
So Bry, you guys at Ball have completed some of these 2013 higher pressure pump/ECU reflash hot fixes and how were the results ? Thanks for the Pm.
Yes sir, we have done one, and it eliminated the problem completely.

Hey Bryan, I'm needing a price for an 800xp ECU to go on my 800 crew. Can you help me out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PM Sent!

·
Registered
357 Posts
Welcome to the PRC Forum Bryan. Good to have you on board!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts