PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
18,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have SO many tools that I'd not want to be without, and I could list a whole lot of them as my favorites, but if I was forced to answer by choosing just one, I'd have to say my 3 HP, 220volt Grizzly Cabinet Table Saw. It is extremely accurate and powerful. I real beast.

What's YOUR Favorite tool?

·
Registered
15,399 Posts
My favorite tool is propably the hammer, LOL!

·
Registered
855 Posts
My 40 caliber Glock. Since I retired, I would have to say my Makita 90 degree drill. Gets into tight spaces and makes a lot of jobs easier.

·
Registered
18,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by striperman

My 40 caliber Glock. Since I retired, I would have to say my Makita 90 degree drill. Gets into tight spaces and makes a lot of jobs easier.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Angle drill is a great tool. I use mine quite often.

·
Registered
18,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Arkansas Rock Rider

Roto Zip, or sawsall............[:p]

RotoZip is indeed a great tool. Very versatile.

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
I have all of those and many others,

Have to have several to do Honey do projects....

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
I love all tools and have many favorites and the one I like the most is the one I Don't have to do the job right.........Curt

·
Registered
18,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by jere

I have all of those and many others,

Have to have several to do Honey do projects....

Yes Jere, but which is your favorite? If you had to choose just one.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I would have to go with my welders, un like you wood guys if I cut off more than I should have I can allways add more steel and grind, not so easy with wood, I am more of a cut first then measure type of guy :}

·
Registered
521 Posts
I think the Vise Grip is the most universal tool available.

·
Registered
614 Posts
K9 Chester or Sir Winchester Fullapepper as he is known to all the other Bloodhounds in the kennel is my favorite "tool". Of all the mantrailing cases he has worked; the most noteable was the Stephanie Pepper Sims homicide case. Chester successfully ran a 6 week old vehicle trail. One heck of a nose. Unfortuneately his age (and mine[B)]) are bringing us to retirement very soon.

He will always be my favorite.

Colby

·
Registered
658 Posts
Good router & table, not many tools as versital.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
I'm going with the cordless drill/driver. I will wear them out 2 to 1 to my other tools.. Impact wrench is close second just cause lawn mower blades suck to change:)

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Oh wait, the air operated grease gun rocks also... and the pressure washer, welder, generator.... jeeze this is a hard ?.
I'll ask my wife which is her favorite tool.
She said it was her onion chopper, who knew.......

1 - 20 of 117 Posts