PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Contact Matt Bell at ATV Outfitters... a good guy, a PRC sponsor, and really great prices.

Reactions: Ironbull

·
Registered
35 Posts
I bought mine at pureoffroad.com. Extremely fast shipping and best deal I could find. Mine were at my door one day after ordering.

·
Registered
35 Posts
What tires and wheels and what size tires

·
Registered
35 Posts
Nice! I bet your excited. Post pics when u get em.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well still haven't gotten my wheels and tires yet. Can't say I would recommend ATV Outfitters. Their site says ships within 24 hours, I ordered on the 14th and just received email saying shipped today the 23rd.

·
Premium Member
6,358 Posts
Highly unusual - they must have been back ordered(?). My last order from them was on my doorstep in 2 days.

·
Registered
22,344 Posts
Well still haven't gotten my wheels and tires yet. Can't say I would recommend ATV Outfitters. Their site says ships within 24 hours, I ordered on the 14th and just received email saying shipped today the 23rd.
Probably due to the weather. We've had A LOT of ice around here. I was expecting a package from FedEx (who is always prompt from my experience) that was supposed to arrive last Wednesday but I didn't get it until today.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yea that's probably the case. It only lasted a few days around here, but I imagine other places got it worse and had logistics clogged up a bit. But on the bright side, they are shipped now. I won't hold this experience against them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.