PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a lot of searching around and consensus seems to be 30's will fit the new body style without a lift or forward a arms... so I feel like this will work but wanted to ask the experts and see what kind of real world experience is available out there ...

Have a 2019 Ranger XP 1000 premium. Planning to buy 29.5 x 10 x 14 Terminators on 14x7 MSA Kore wheels (believe backspace is 4+3 as listed on manufacturers website). Any experience with this setup... will it work without rubbing?

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
My 30 tusk terrabites 14" rims 4+3 rubbed at full lock WITH a mma lift. You MAY get away with the 29.5 IF they run on the small side of that. My terrabites run 33.6 lbs a piece on the scales. Even with an ecu tune, they did suck the power considerably. Choose wisely.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Just checked weight on those Terms. 46 lbs! Definitely going to need some clutch work or lots of spare belts .

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah...where exactly do your tires rub? I have a buddy that has the 28" terminators on his northstar and is very happy and has not had any issues related to rubs clutching and belts. The 29.5 is the same weight according to the superatv specs? If I were going to save some weight the 28s would have been more attractive... At the same time I don't mind adding a small lift and or clutch kit later if needed (I did look at the Gillomen kit)...

Thank you for your response

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Bottom frame rail.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts