PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am excited about my new 570 FS coming in soon. Any advice on wheels and tires? i would like to move up as much as possible without a lift. A stronger tire with better traction than stock but not something that would rip up the grass like my Sportsman. I am reading that i need 27s 28s and 30s lol. any sites that show how it looks on a ranger? anyone have a wheel /tire combo that you would recommend?

I definitely get a winch - anyone do a hitch mount? it looks pretty expensive so it might not be any less that just getting one on this as well as a new Jeep. I also want a light bar or spot lights for the front and a work light for the back. Should I have the dealer put these in ? I am not much for electronics but i do all my own repairs so I am sure I can figure it out. some of the harness/bus attachments I see make me think the install might not be too hard.

Anything else Im not thinking about? i will add a tool box but i need to get the unit first to see what the best fit is without losing too much space inside. i may get a roof but dont want a windshield or cab. this is going to be my chainsaw/splitter transport - i think it will be prefect for my needs and i am looking forward to getting it!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
also - I see plenty of threads about wheels and tires - what models have the same fit as the 570 full size?

·
Registered
‘17 Ranger 570 Midsize
1,082 Posts
I think most the XPs are similar. I’m sure some others will chime in.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts