PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Ranger Northstar Crew Ultimate
136 Posts
There will be 2021 models after the 6 th month. June. Are you asking if there will be changes?

·
Super Moderator
6,837 Posts
Dealer show is usually at the end of July.
With everything that is going on, I doubt it will happen.

Polaris is having problems building the current 20’ model line up.
Delays and issues getting material and vendor parts to complete the units.
Not to mention all of the QC Problems that I am seeing.

Reactions: Stroke250

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So, if I can find a leftover 2019, it may be better to get it than the current 2020? I'm good with that because i dont beleive there is a lot of difference between the two

·
Super Moderator
6,837 Posts
Depending on the model that you are looking at in a 19’.
HL, BackCountry or Factory Choice would be the only 19’ that I would purchase.
The 20’ units have some upgrades.

Reactions: Stroke250

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Only looking at the HL models. I've got a 17 model HL I may look at trading or selling. Not sure what it's worth now though

·
Registered
942 Posts
Till most people get back to work I don't see improvement in supply chain or sales. I visited a couple local parks where it normally be very busy and they weren't. Even with the cheap gas and some refunds from insurance. I have been busy doing minor repairs on the tow vehicle as the $$ saved not traveling and going out to eat has gave me time and $$$

·
Super Moderator
6,837 Posts
Just noticed today Polaris has release some 2021 ATV’s over seas.

·
Registered
17 Posts
What are the differences between the '20 and '21 XP1000 models? I am looking at picking up a '20 Northstar CREW because we had a 2nd kid, and now need space for the 4th. Didn't know if there was a significant reason to wait, or if I can find a '20, just jump on that.

·
Registered
263 Posts
What are the differences between the '20 and '21 XP1000 models? I am looking at picking up a '20 Northstar CREW because we had a 2nd kid, and now need space for the 4th. Didn't know if there was a significant reason to wait, or if I can find a '20, just jump on that.
The 20’s will be discounted when the 21’s are released, if you can find one then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
564 Posts
Lots of Rumors flying around too, as usual, heard of a cross between Ranger and General, basically a more sporty Ranger type vehicle or a general with more utility capabilities. I have been waiting to by a new Northstar for a while now, and some of the reports don't sound too encouraging seems like a gamble anymore on what your going to get....!!

·
Registered
2020 Ranger Northstar Crew Ultimate
136 Posts
With the covid thing. I don’t suspect much serious changes for the 2021. Polaris is having a hard enough time keeping inventory in their dealers.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts