PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where oh where has my little Neal gone, where oh where can he be?? :lol: A project or thread without pics will lead to quivers and convulsions every time!!! Now, hurry and get some pics up before I start passing out and Obama has to call for a medic!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
13,044 Posts
I have been wotking late every night this week on our Ranger in hopes I could haul everything to the painter before the weekend but I am not going to make it. The Rangerware parts have been 100%more time consuming than I anticipated. I have one enetire evening dissassembling the front panel. The removal of the front winshield and frame by itself took hours. Then I had to remove all the rubber and plastic trim pieces and mark each one's location. I could have just had the painter mask off all these items but with the close up exposure our Ranger will get I felt it important that I go to this detail. Without removal of these components there stands a good chance the rubber and/or plastic pieces can shrink or be bumped and moved to expose the original color (black). The painter could perform this service but he can't do it any quicker and I am trying to relieve as much of his labor as possible to save cost.

By the way, tha HD is stripped. Tam helped all afternoon Sunday picking away at the stickers while I unbolted items and J sat steering the naked beast shouting orders (we have pics of him).

I may not sit down in front of the PC tonight in hopes of completing the dissassembly process. If I do I will load everything up to haul to the painter tomorrow eveing and spend time Saturday downloading pics.

·
Registered
24,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds like a lot of work Neal!!

·
Registered
24,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Neal, did I miss the pics somewhere? If they are not up yet, that is ok, just don't want to miss them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts