PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I'm her one man pit crew she said she would let me drive it!
Rzr1.jpg Rzr ranger1.jpg

Trail armor full skids with a-arm guards- For the rocks
CB- so I can find out where she went!
Deluxe Protection Group- B/C she is a woman

Reactions: pondskum

·
Registered
28,607 Posts
That's a nice ride!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks- We have been waiting for our used (new to us) car hauler to get back from the spray in bed liner shop to go riding. On pins and needles!!!

Reactions: pondskum

·
Registered
252 Posts
She must have been a very good girl. I just checked these out at the Polaris dealer. Please review and let us know good and bad thoughts. I like the new rear suspension looks very well built much better than the old system in my opinion. More storage and a deeper rear area. Didn't see the oil filter so not sure how hard that will be to change but belt box looks EZ to get to. I will be buying one if they are well liked.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The machine got 12 hours put on it last week. It has a lot of power and rides nice but there is one big issue, but it wouldn't keep me from buying again. I fortunately bought front and rear glass because the rear tire throws mud at the back of your head and fills the rear storage. It was really rainy when we road and not anywhere close to as dry as my ranger. Not a problem because we had rain suites but the mud is terrible from the rear. I also have lower door inserts so that helped as well. Below 15mph the ranger is a better buy for suspension. Above 15mph the rzr shines. Btw the oil filter and dipstick are behind an access door between two seats. You access it from inside.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
image.jpg
Look at rear glass

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Nice lookin setup and rzr,s throw mud.:encouragement:

·
Registered
22,346 Posts
.......the rear tire throws mud at the back of your head and fills the rear storage........
Get some fender flare extensions. They help tremendously. Mine was the same way before adding the extensions.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Exhaust wise is the RZR S 900 quiet like the Ranger? Loved how quiet my Ranger was.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Do you think the flares will hang on trees on tight trails? We do mostly trail riding. Also I was looking at the trail armor ones, is that what you bought?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Not even close the rzr is really loud.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Looks Nice !!!! I am currently eyeballing a RZR for the wife, we'll see !!!

·
Registered
252 Posts
How is the exhaust noise level? hope it is low

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
How is the exhaust noise level? hope it is low
Compared to the ranger it is loud in low. In high it goes down because of RPMs of course. I would say it is twice the level in cab as ranger at 5k RPMs. At idle it is low. I have never owned a rzr so don't know how it would compare.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts