PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put 27x11x14 tires on with 14x7 wheels and 2 inch wheel spacers all the way around on my ranger 900xp. They rub when I turn and am wanting to know if a 2" high lifter lift should make the rubbing go away. I currently have the shocks on the outer mounts and the springs as stiff as they will go.

I am hoping this will work and also be able to back the springs off to a softer setting. Thanks.

·
Registered
22,346 Posts
Yeap, the 2" lift should clear 27" tires.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Or save your money and take the wheel spacers off

Reactions: Expat

·
Registered
76 Posts
Yeah, the spacers are probably causing the problem. If you get anything make sure you get the forward control arms. The stock height forwards from HighLifter allow up to 30" tire on my 800xp.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am pretty sure the spacers are most of my problem, but I want them on there for driving down rows in my fields. Makes it a lot easier. I just ordered the 2 inch lift kit that basically just moves the shock mounts. I took some air pressure out of my tires and that helped quite a bit so I shouldn't need much to get rid of my issue.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I've never run spacers. I have the same bike with a more aggressive mud tire and can only imagine how muddy you get. I personally like how my tires stay tucked in the wheel wells But I can understand why you have them.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Reactions: Rjbrooks
1 - 11 of 11 Posts