PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to see where most of yall stay when yall visit WPG. We stayed at WolfPenATV last time and really enjoyed our stay but we have a much bigger group going this time and are needing bigger cabins to fit everyone. Were pretty sure we gonna try Sugar Creek Lodging since they have some big cabins but just curiours where everyone stays and if yall have tried Sugar Creek before. Thanks!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Trying to see where most of yall stay when yall visit WPG. We stayed at WolfPenATV last time and really enjoyed our stay but we have a much bigger group going this time and are needing bigger cabins to fit everyone. Were pretty sure we gonna try Sugar Creek Lodging since they have some big cabins but just curiours where everyone stays and if yall have tried Sugar Creek before. Thanks!
Take a look at the "ATV Trail House " it is on the south side about a 100yds from the south trail head.
ATV Trail House

·
Registered
204 Posts
We're planning on going up there in June. Thinkin about staying at meadow pines on Hawkins ranch. Don't think it's too far from the gap. Hawkins has trails on the property, but we might venture to the gap one day to ride.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
We have stayed at Meadow Pines twice, once in Granny's cabin and the second time in the Cowboy retreat (I think). We liked Granny's cabin more, but both were great and they are pet friendly. The trails they have are pretty easy, but some nice scenery. We trailered to the Wolf Pen campground (for their rally). Seems like it was about a 20-25 minute drive going through Mena.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Good deal. I think we're gonna try the cowboy cabin. Glad the trails ain't too bad. Wanna make sure the kids can have a good time on their rzr too. I figure we'll trailer to wolf pen as well one day.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
has anyone tried the sugar creek lodging? wanted to stay somewhere close to wpg so weere not trailering. it was nice just parking the vehicles for a week and driving nothing but atvs to get to where you have to go like last time.

·
Registered
245 Posts
PM Arkyrider on that question. He knows where all the cabins are located. I know Wolf Creek is about a mile from the trailhead and we always rode from there to the trails.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Been to Wolf Pen Gap 6 times and stayed at Sugar Creek Lodge everytime. Its a great place to stay. If your taking 6 people or less ask about the Cabin off their property. (Cant remember the name of it) Its fenced in with a large back deck over looking two pretty good bass ponds. If more then 6 there are several other cabins that can accommodate. Every time my cabin has been well kept. One time I tore a boot and the owner of the place had some grease in his truck and basically said if he had it I was welcome to it. I highly recommend them. The owners have been very informative on trail recommendations and its located centrally enough that we don't get back in truck until were leaving. (Probly the biggest reason we went there the first time) Hope this helps

1 - 8 of 8 Posts