PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
PRC Sponsor
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOLFSNOUT.COM

Keeping in mind it would be a hard sell to convince atvers to put anything over their faces.. Racers would be even harder to convince as they need to breathe at a fast pace. Yet the dust drags you down.. So I went to work to invent a dust filter that would fit the bill. I invented this mask for nothing other than off road power sports.
A mask truly worthy of racers and riders alike.

The wolfsnouts are extremely easy to breathe through and won't drag you down, in fact I have been told by many races that they increase endurance when racing in dusty conditions.

The Wolfsnout All Sport... the newest evolution of the original Wolfsnout atv dust mask. Created in part from years of customer input. The strap is placed high on the crown of your head.
This design gives a nice even seal to your face with a plush comfortable fit.
The under nose filter design means your nose and mouth aren't confined in the same breathing chamber, for a much less confined feeling. There is no interference with a riders goggles or glasses. This is one of the best features of this mask.

The Wolfsnout Pro Race Series. No straps to put around your head. A unique design that stays in place simply by gently expanding between a riders chin guard and face. A really cool concept that can be removed and replaced in seconds, without taking your helmet off. Great if you make a lot of quick stops or if you don't want to have it on at all times. It does require a properly fitting full face helmet to work.
They provide superior air flow, comfort, and they were made to be tolerable on a hot day.
Wolfsnouts stand apart from any other product.
If you didn't get a Wolfsnout you didn't get the best

The Full Line of Wolfsnouts

Wolfsnout.com

·
Registered
24,233 Posts
I just ordered 3 of them today. Looking forward to trying them out.

·
Registered
24,233 Posts
Got the ones I ordered in and had intended for them to be used at the rally. Got three different colors, the girls got their own girly color!! Couldn't wait and I have been mowing with mine and wow, what a difference! I can breathe just as well when I get off the mower 3 hours later as I did when I got on. Worth every penny and thinking about ordering a couple more for spares.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Just ordered 2 for me to use at the Rally.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I just got notified on Facebook, I won one mask of my choice. :D Thanks Wolf Snout.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Thanks for posting pics of the pink googles and mask.

Momma just had to have a set also so I had to order them.

Cant wait to try this out. WIsh i would of seen it sooner.

·
PRC Sponsor
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wolfsnout® Anti-Dust/Sand Goggles
Our quality signature filter foam forms a dual stage filtering system, while allowing for breathable dust protection and a cool new look! Complete with a filtered nose shield that combines with the Wolfsnout® dust mask for even better performance. Polycarbonate permanent anti-fog lens for all season use.

·
PRC Sponsor
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wolfsnout's patented under nose fit will not cause goggle fog, undesired goggle fit, or pinch your nose shut. Since the strap is placed high on the crown of your head, it won't bind your neck when you turn your head. A helmet can easily slide over if needed.

ATV dust mask, most advanced patented design for maximum air flow.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts
About this Discussion
119 Replies
19 Participants
Wolfsnout
PRC Polaris Ranger Club
PRCforum is the best Polaris forum community to discuss RZR 1000, Crew 900, PRC Ranger Club, XP 900, RZR XP 4 900, RZR 570, HD, 170, RZR-S, XP 900, RZR XP 4 900, ORV, side by side, SSW and off-road information.
Full Forum Listing