PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

41 - 60 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
i might purchase 3 to try..still kickin the idea around. need one for me the boy (he's almost 5) and the mrs! dusty days sucks around here. like to see em in action or find somewhere to see how they fit. Glad to hear they are comfortable, ive worn dust makes, respirators n crap before and was uncomfortable in em for long pds of time.
WagZ, did you end up gettin these? I want to get four of them, one will be for my 4 year old and was wondering how it worked for your boy. I figure even if it doesn't fit tight until she's a little older it has to keep some of the dust out, anything would be better than nothing.

·
Registered
22,346 Posts
They work great. They're a little hot when it's 90+ degrees outside, but it beats the heck outta breathing dust all day and getting a respiratory infection.

·
Registered
221 Posts
They work great. They're a little hot when it's 90+ degrees outside, but it beats the heck outta breathing dust all day and getting a respiratory infection.
Thanks Jerry, I will be ordering these tonight while watching the race! They are in your area tonight, the last great coliseum!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Well, I am a week later than planned, but just ordered three of these, one for myself, my wife and daughter. The website was easy to negotiate, transaction went smooth, got the free shipping as promised and got some extra $$$ off using the promo code RZR15. I will let everyone know how they work as soon as I get them.

Thank you for sponsoring this site Wolfsnout, PRC sponsors are my first call when I need something for the buggy!

·
PRC Sponsor
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Well, I am a week later than planned, but just ordered three of these, one for myself, my wife and daughter. The website was easy to negotiate, transaction went smooth, got the free shipping as promised and got some extra $$$ off using the promo code RZR15. I will let everyone know how they work as soon as I get them.

Thank you for sponsoring this site Wolfsnout, PRC sponsors are my first call when I need something for the buggy!
Your welcome. Thank you for your support.

·
Registered
221 Posts
"Your welcome. Thank you for your support."

Tested out the dust masks, they are very comfortable and made the dusty ride much more enjoyable for all of us. The youth size was easily adapted to fit our 4 year old daughter, she has been wearing it around the house and won't take it off.

Thanks to the PRC members who recommended these as well, I wish I had gotten them sooner!

·
PRC Sponsor
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Wolfsnout off-road dust mask is the trick
Unrestricted filtered breathing means cooler comfort in the summer dust.
Exhaled air easily whisks away through the bottom while you play!
Will NOT cause LENS FOG related to restricted air flow forcing breath under eye wear.
Does not trap heat/Co2 like fabric, paper and neoprene.
Can not cause discomfort to the bridge of your nose, or pinch your nose closed.
Turns with your head, and does not work against your neck. You get full range of motion.
The perfect fit with any helmet & goggles.
Extra soft moister wicking face seal.
Unbeatable comfort.
Washable and reusable...A lasting value.
Unbeatable Performance 100% Guaranteed!
For all off road sports. Great for landscaping too.

·
PRC Sponsor
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Are you sick of breathing in dust and dirt when you work or play? I was sick of coughing up dirt too. We all deserve to have a good time, but not at the expense of our health. After trying everything available to find nothing could stand up to the demands. I invented the Wolfsnout® off road dust mask to protect my son and I while riding
offroad. Over the last 7 years my customers input and my vast experience helped to perfect the masks and the means to manufacture it . Over the years they have been Pro racer to family rider proven while we have gone from garage to factory. Your purchase today is guaranteed .
Wolfsnout® OFF ROAD #1 MOTOCROSS/ATV/UTV DUST MASK/FILTER/OFFROAD

41 - 60 of 120 Posts
About this Discussion
119 Replies
19 Participants
Wolfsnout
PRC Polaris Ranger Club
PRCforum is the best Polaris forum community to discuss RZR 1000, Crew 900, PRC Ranger Club, XP 900, RZR XP 4 900, RZR 570, HD, 170, RZR-S, XP 900, RZR XP 4 900, ORV, side by side, SSW and off-road information.
Full Forum Listing