PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

61 - 80 of 121 Posts

·
PRC Sponsor
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Purchase with confidence. Your purchase is 100% guaranteed. Give Wolfsnout a google, read the reviews, know you are buying factory direct!
www.wolfsnout.com

·
Registered
608 Posts

·
PRC Sponsor
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Just got my order in yesterday. I assume you are supposed to breathe through your mouth and not your nose. Is that the proper way of wearing it? I'm using mine for loading my Outdoor Wood Furnace as well as for dust protection....it keeps the ash fines out.
The piece that pushes to he up bottom of your nose is breathable filter foam. Your nose and mouth just breathe from a separate filter.

·
PRC Sponsor
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Unrestricted filtered breathing means cooler comfort in the summer dust.
Exhaled air easily whisks away through the bottom while you play!
Will NOT cause LENS FOG related to restricted air flow forcing breath under eye wear.
Does not trap heat/Co2 like fabric, paper and neoprene.
Can not cause discomfort to the bridge of your nose, or pinch your nose closed.
Turns with your head, and does not work against your neck. You get full range of motion.
The perfect fit with any helmet & goggles.
Extra soft moister wicking face seal.
Unbeatable comfort.
Washable and reusable...A lasting value.
Unbeatable Performance 100% Guaranteed!
For all off road sports. Great for landscaping too.

Wolfsnout® OFF ROAD #1 MOTOCROSS/ATV/UTV DUST MASK/FILTER/OFFROAD

·
Registered
221 Posts
We have four of these and absolutely love them, they function as advertised and will NOT leave you disappointed. They also work great while cutting the lawn in peak allergy season!

·
PRC Sponsor
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
We have four of these and absolutely love them, they function as advertised and will NOT leave you disappointed. They also work great while cutting the lawn in peak allergy season!
Thanks! Glad you like them!

·
Registered
20 Posts
We just received 4 from you last week. After our last ride in the dust, we knew we had to do something. The wolfsnout's work as advertised. Thank you.

·
PRC Sponsor
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
61 - 80 of 121 Posts