PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

101 - 120 of 120 Posts

·
PRC Sponsor
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
The All Sport dust mask is guaranteed to be the easiest ATV/UTV dust mask to wear and breathe through on your long rides! The Wolfsnout® All Sport has patented the uniquely comfortable under nose filter to work perfectly every ride and it can be worn under all types of helmets — or without a helmet at all!

https://wolfsnout.net/shop/riding-accessories/all-sport-off-road-dust-mask/

/\ Click Here!/\

·
Administrator
6,360 Posts
Every now and then I feel obligated to take a few minutes to bring our newer members up to date on the Wolfsnout. When I got my first UTV, I was kinda of disappointed with the whole experience because of the DUST. I had tried paper dust masks which helped some but still didn't cut it. They were hot and in the hot Georgia sun, I ended up with a ring of mud around my mouth and nose - and a soggy, plugged up mask.

A little internet research introduced me to the Wolfsnout. What really caught my eye was our troops in Operation Desert Storm were clamoring to get hold of them for the guys on the flight lines in the dusty, desert environments of the Middle East.
wolfsnout desert storm.jpg
I had to try one out! Unfortunately, they were not available at my local 7-11s or Walgreens drug stores. Had a ride coming up in two days so I didn't have time to order one. A little more research revealed that the company that makes them was in a town next to where I lived. Bingo! Hoping they sell me one retail, I drove to Lawrenceville to their factory. Factory? Was a house in a typical neighborhood where he built them in his garage and he and his family would prepare them for shipment at their dining room table (has since moved his operation to a regular manufacturing facility)! He showed me the equipment he used to build the masks - now that was impressive! He had converted regular machine shop machines to punch out the masks, around 30,000 of them to date. If he didn't have a machine to perform a particular process, he would invent one! But what was even more impressive to me is that he was shipping a lot of them to our troops - on his dime because it takes years to get a product on the GSA schedules. I later ran across an effort on some of the ORV forums where folks were contributing to get more mask to out Desert Storm guys. It was my honor to contribute!

Anyway, I picked up a mask and used it on my ride. Game changer! It worked and it worked well - comfortable, effective, and reusable. I don't leave home without one now. All this was right around a PRC Rally that was being held at Ride Royal Blue in Northeast Tn. He was dirt bike guy without much time in a SXS seat so I invited him to ride with me. He drove up one day with a box Wolfsnouts. Needless to say, by the end of the Rally, A LOT of members were wearing them!

Since then, I've gotten to know Tim well and have ridden with him several more times. He now has own RZR and rides every opportunity he has. He's slightly insane behind the wheel!

A real American success story. Entrepreneur, inventor, family man, and a true Patriot. Don't pass up an opportunity to ride with him, and give a Wolfsnout a try, you won't regret it!

Windshield? Don't need no stinkin' windshield!

·
Registered
40 Posts
We used these for the first time last weekend, along with the goggles.
I am very impressed! Worked well on a bar run with 300 people. It was very dusty!
Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
We used these for the first time last weekend, along with the goggles.
I am very impressed! Worked well on a bar run with 300 people. It was very dusty!
Thanks again.
Might want to put one on the intake of your machine. Have a uni, and a leaking box. Windshield works well unless you have my 500. Just take the shortcuts.:sneakiness:

·
PRC Sponsor
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
The Patented, under nose filter design allows for a perfect fit with goggles. Unlike other masks It won’t cause pain to the top of your nose or prevent your goggles from sealing. Your nose and mouth aren’t confined in the same breathing chamber, giving a better, free breathing feeling.

The comfort level is amazing!

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
I had two in the packages I had never used that I left in the glove box over the winter and the mice chewed them to shreds. Any deal for a prior customer that wants to buy two more ?

101 - 120 of 120 Posts
About this Discussion
119 Replies
19 Participants
Wolfsnout
PRC Polaris Ranger Club
PRCforum is the best Polaris forum community to discuss RZR 1000, Crew 900, PRC Ranger Club, XP 900, RZR XP 4 900, RZR 570, HD, 170, RZR-S, XP 900, RZR XP 4 900, ORV, side by side, SSW and off-road information.
Full Forum Listing