PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
I just placed an order for one of these, thanks for the forum discount. I never wear dust masks as breathing the same air in and out makes me very hot. This past Saturday I mowed my 4 acres and then took the Ranger on a very dusty ride that evening. By Sunday I couldn't breath out of my nose, Monday I went to the doctor for a shot and by Thursday it had turned into bronchitis. So I figured I would give this thing a shot, we'll see how it goes.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I ordered two of the dust mask/goggle combos several weeks ago. Use the dust mask on the last ride and these masks are the absolute best dust mask I have ever used!! I had tried a handful of other masks and they all allowed some dust to get past the mask. Not the Wolfsnout!! It's always dusty riding here in Arizona and I am usually the last bike in our group so I eat the most dust and not one bit of dust got past the Wolfsnout. It's also very comfortable to wear and worked well with my Oakley goggles. I would highly recommend these to anyone that rides in dusty conditions. Great customer service as well, the goggles were on backorder and I got an email from Tim yesterday letting me know the situation and when they would be shipping.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts