PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

WTB ranger seat back booster pad

2K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  d.sebens 
#1 ·
This is a long shot but does anybody have one of these they are willing to sell? They are discontinued and i can't find them. On a side note, I'm thinking about moving the whole seat back forwards a couple inches if I can't find one

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#2 ·
What are you trying to accomplish?
What are you riding?
If you would like, it is best if you fill out your profile more to give us an idea what you drive

#7 · (Edited)
It could be cheaper to upholster one up yourself and custom fit if you want to get fancy
Size up a piece of 1/4 '" ply, go to Wally World in the fabric department and get batting and foam and find some black vinyl (or whatever color)
Apply batting to board staple one side to the back then wrap vinyl over the batting staple 3 other sides to back .......Done !
Note: be sure to stretch the vinyl before stapling,round off the edges and corners before stapling

If you ask how to secure it I really can't help you because I can't see what is available for attachment ( just leaning back on it may work).

And, Oh by the way welcome to the site

#8 ·
I'd consider bucket seats. My wife has the same issue. Funny though I'm a foot taller than her, so my Ranger feels short for me.

#9 ·
Well here is my fix. I used a hole saw and cut slugs for spacers out of a 2x4. I took the original screw to the hardware store and found that 5/16 tap cons had the same exact thread pattern. It fits me great now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.