PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have a 2020 XP 1000 preium winter prep and canvas doors,
I like the canvas doors, easy ON/OFF in /spring/summer or fall,just don't like the windows cause they scratch easy and pain to rollup,they should just zip right off door!
I'm thinking of selling canvas doors and getting the poly doors, looking for others input if they have had both types.
And wondered witch they perfered canvas and poly door and why?
I know the poly are way more durable for sure.
Is the cab area engine noise more or less with poly versis canvas?
ON/OFF easy?
everyone knows canvas are $950.00 and poly are $2650.00
Any input would be great!
Thanks,
Harley

·
Registered
166 Posts
Had the poly roll ups and just sold them and bought the canvas. First let me say I did it because I got cheap. The poly were from my reg cab and I traded that in for a crew . The price that I sold the two doors for bought me 4 canvas ones. The poly doors were excellent but super heavy and super expensive . Winter riding hands down the poly. Spring summer and fall with the ease of popping the canvas on and off I will take the canvas. Hot days I don't want any doors but come the cool nights the ease popping on the canvas doors wins. If money is no issue get both

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Had the poly roll ups and just sold them and bought the canvas. First let me say I did it because I got cheap. The poly were from my reg cab and I traded that in for a crew . The price that I sold the two doors for bought me 4 canvas ones. The poly doors were excellent but super heavy and super expensive . Winter riding hands down the poly. Spring summer and fall with the ease of popping the canvas on and off I will take the canvas. Hot days I don't want any doors but come the cool nights the ease popping on the canvas doors wins. If money is no issue get both
Hi,
Thanks for the info!
I think I’m just going to keep my canvas doors because they are very easy on/off plus mine are OEM and they seal very well!!
Did your old ranger or your new one have factory heat?
Mine does and its great!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts