PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is another post with a "what goes here" question;
Factory Polaris roof liner, has a nice cut out for something... has to be a dome light right? Opening is centered on the roof liner. See the close up, there are mounting locations. But I don't find a dome light accessory from Polaris that looks like it will fit there. I guess I can search the parts for a Northstar and see if they get one stock that may fit... thats an idea.
Grey Rectangle Automotive tire Art Tints and shades
Rectangle Grey Black-and-white Font Tints and shades

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I do have one of the newer removable colored dome lights, and it does require the roof buss bar (or a fabbed wiring harness). Which is okay with me, I have plans for roof mounted light bar and rear facing cubes. So I would rather run one set of wires for the buss bar to the roof, and plug everything else in up there.

This headliner does appear to have the area for the buss bar and speakers (at least I hope it does), but has opening for the larger dome light.

Since I have the new dome light, I may fabricate a trim plate to cover the opening and attach the smaller dome light to it. Can probably make it out of black plastic and have it look okay.

this is a 2020 XP1000 with Ride Command, here is a wider shot.
Automotive tire Wood Bumper Automotive exterior Line

I did a google image search for the older style dome light, do you know if this is the older dome light? Said it was for a 2022 570 but may not be accurate.
Rectangle Gadget Communication Device Musical instrument accessory Bumper

and agreed, all are stupid expensive!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts