PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gents,

Doing some prelim web surfing before the new rig shows up. Been scouring for a rear cargo rack that really takes advantage of space, or lack there of. Usually it's just my son and I but I'm switching it up this season so the wife and newborn and get out with us.

So far, the Razorback Off-road rack has been the most appealing, but has anyone seen anything similar that boxes in the rear and offers are a spare tire rack?

RBO Polaris 1000 Cargo Rack - Razorback Offroad Specialty LLC

Thanks.

·
Administrator
6,360 Posts
Here's another one but it doesn't have the spare tire mount. These guys make top notch stuff and I'm betting if you give them a call, they might be willing to add some sort of spare tire support! (???)

Welcome to RyFab

·
Registered
974 Posts
I can fully appreciate the desire/need to carry a spare tire along for trail riding. Regardless of cage, I will be curious how the unit actually handles with a tire mounted, especially if high on the rack.

·
Administrator
6,360 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've seen just about every type of rear tire carrier/rack. Going from a Ranger I have to take full advantage of the rear deck as we sometimes go out for 4-5 days and cover 150+ miles.

Using the Ryfab storage box and this rack, I should have plenty of room for gear without losing cargo along the trail.

Always looking for similar options.

·
Administrator
6,360 Posts
Yeah the Ryfab is nice stuff! One of our members, KCSfire, (Paul) has the Ryfab on his RZR. They will also install the Rotopax mounts on them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts