PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are very excited to be a part of Polaris Ranger forums here on PRCForum.com as a supporting vendor. We have a very innovative product for you to consider. You know recently cars comes with PUSH TO START ignitions. We thought why not for utility and outdoor vehicles too?

Have you frustrated with dealing with bunch of keys when you are outdoor with your ATV, UTV or utility vehicle? Your ultimate goal is supposed to be to ENJOY the ride or to GET THINGS DONE. However you have to find the keys first. Actually you have to find the RIGHT KEY first. Then your ignition switch hopefully have not got dirty or rusted. Even if you leave the key on the vehicle you have to worry about possible theft risk. Too many headache right?

yesNOkeys (Patent Pending) is designed to eliminate all of those headaches and deliver superb performance when you need it. Just replace your default factory ignition switch with yesNOkeys and start living the hassle free outdoor joy.

Please follow our postings on supporting vendor pages.

Contact us if you need more information or not.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Our company is a PRCForum SPONSOR. Please look at just below our forum name on the left.

·
Registered
792 Posts
I am trying to like this, but struggling(obviously not the only one - lots of looks, no comments). I have an SUV with a smart key and have learned to like it. Questions. Once you 'wake it up' does it time out if you don't start it or does it stay awake until the battery is dead? Do you have to have the bracelet to turn the ignition off? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am trying to like this, but struggling(obviously not the only one - lots of looks, no comments). I have an SUV with a smart key and have learned to like it. Questions. Once you 'wake it up' does it time out if you don't start it or does it stay awake until the battery is dead? Do you have to have the bracelet to turn the ignition off? Thanks.
Hi Mark - Sorry to hear that about the struggle. Obviously you watched the RZR800 demo video. Thanks! After the 'wake up' there is a timeout limit. So it will not wait forever. For the turning off, you have two options: One is your bracelet or key fob. The other option is just to push the button once.

Here are some documentation pictures from our website:

Product Circuit component Technology Electronic device Sensor
Product Text Advertising Display advertising Web page
Line Font Diagram Headgear Technology

You can also go to our website directly at yesnokeys.com and look at the USE section of the documentation on the home page itself.

Let me know if you have any other questions or not.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Thanks. Looks like a product that serves a need - it would stop the 'snatch and grab' thefts.

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We have a one buy get one FREE sale for three days until end of July 2014

We have a one buy get one FREE sale for three days until end of July 2014. Please check out yesNOkeys.com.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts