PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Maybe they have a take home and beat plan for the help? We had a thread with the Mustang being abused and used to train how to shift.
Not a bad issue if it was just the alignment. Another thought is how many new owners break in the belts?

·
Registered
652 Posts
I just read on Gilomen site that they have seen about half of the 2019s are having alignment issues. Might just be because that's the reason the machines are coming into their shop or finding that when they are doing a custom tune and clutch upgrade.

I am curious as to when does one start to see the issue? When should one pull the cover and inspect the belt? Or don't worry about it until one starts having shifting problems?

·
Vendor
2,047 Posts
I just read on Gilomen site that they have seen about half of the 2019s are having alignment issues. Might just be because that's the reason the machines are coming into their shop or finding that when they are doing a custom tune and clutch upgrade.

I am curious as to when does one start to see the issue? When should one pull the cover and inspect the belt? Or don't worry about it until one starts having shifting problems?
Mine was that way in the parking lot of the dealership when I bought it, have not had time to do anything about it yet

·
Registered
25 Posts
Twice now on my 2019 NS 1000 I have had the buggy stall when coming to a stop. First time it happened I had to push the thing while my wife pulled on the gear shift to get it into park. Started it and couldn’t shift into gear. Turned it off and put it in H, turned the key and as it rolled forward it fired up and I was able to get it 10 miles to the truck. When we got to the truck the thing was acting normal. Today just pulling it out to wash it, same thing happened, sort of. Put in reverse, shifted fine, backed out to wash and it wouldn’t stop, had to jam it into neutral. So, I washed it and put it away, but the trans/clutch seems to be “stuck”. Like starting a manual tranny in gear.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Twice now on my 2019 NS 1000 I have had the buggy stall when coming to a stop. First time it happened I had to push the thing while my wife pulled on the gear shift to get it into park. Started it and couldn’t shift into gear. Turned it off and put it in H, turned the key and as it rolled forward it fired up and I was able to get it 10 miles to the truck. When we got to the truck the thing was acting normal. Today just pulling it out to wash it, same thing happened, sort of. Put in reverse, shifted fine, backed out to wash and it wouldn’t stop, had to jam it into neutral. So, I washed it and put it away, but the trans/clutch seems to be “stuck”. Like starting a manual tranny in gear.
My Ranger EPS 1000 is in the shop right now for the very same problem...working one day and not the next..I start the machine and try to put it into gear but it struggles to engage...I can and have jammed the gear shift into gear, then the machine takes off like the idle was already up. As soon as I apply the brakes it stalls...

IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING THESE ISSUES? If so, has anyone heard back from the manufacture or what the issue was?

41 - 46 of 46 Posts